Heather's Free Tatting Patterns

~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

2 shuttle tatting I DID IT!!! and motif #2 for the 25 motif challenge

I made Teri Dusenburys Wheel of Fortune Snowflake Pattern loacated HERE just scroll down and find all her wonderful patterns.

I used my curried pink HDT which will be in my shop soon (i hope) and white
Doing the 2 shuttle tatting wasnt as hard as I thought it would be. I really enjoyed it, I just jumped in with this pattern I didnt even look up how to do it. :)
So I learned something new in tatting, I am happy about that.
~Heather

3 comments:

Val said...

heather, the motif looks good. there's no way for me to tell that it's your 1st attempt at using 2 shuttles. congrats!

Steph's (tat) Stuff said...

Good for you! Tatting with two shuttles gives you the flexibility to do a lot of different things. I like that thread. With the white in the center, it reminds me of Neapolitan ice cream.

yarnplayer said...

Congratulations on conquering tatting with 2 shuttles!
The motif is beautiful with the white combined with pink HDT - great combo!