Heather's Free Tatting Patterns

~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~

Monday, January 12, 2009

Need to catch up, New things learned

First of all, Hubby came home on Friday night, so I been spending time with him. :) I need to catch up on blogs that will take me awhile, the only reason I am home today is that my daughter got sick on Saturday night from her allergies, darn insurance they have given me for the kids wont cover meds she needs so this happened :( while nursing my little one I taught myself the following with the shuttle:

The split ring! this was easier than I thought I really liked it
and

The split chain! This was hard for me to catch on to but I can now do both them!! I am so thrilled I feel I can do any pattern now!
YAY!! for me!! lol

No comments: