Heather's Free Tatting Patterns

~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

my daughter

still has a very sore throat... I feel so badly for her allthough she is eating a BIT better today, she has swollen glands BAD she is so swollen from under her ears to her chin, it looks horrible and is so noticable, I just want to cry... I had to call off work again today and got a bit of upset-ness (if that is even a word) atleast it felt like it. I feel guilty not going in but I have no one to watch her and she is sick I dont think running her around is a good thing, she still has a bit of a fever today but not like it was. She is sitting here playing with the dog and eating apples. I hate when the kids are sick its the worst feelign in the world that you cant take it away...
I did finish up a little something and will post here in a bit.
Heather

No comments: