Heather's Free Tatting Patterns

~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

25 Motif Challenge #14

Here is a necklace that I have been working on for awhile. I finally put myself on tat duty today LOL I forced myself to finish it. Allthough still not in much of a mood for anything its making me feel a bit better. I am starting to get a sore throat again, it sucks! I swear my immune system is tragically broken right now all this stress and crap isnt helping it along either UGH!!
Ok on to the tatting
This may be for a friend I am still not sure yet or my daughter will get it.

I really didnt write the pattern out too well maybe I will add it within a few days

1 comment:

❦TattingChic said...

What a cute necklace! Your daughter is very lucky to get such a lovely handmade item!

Thanks for the update reminder about the blogoversary giveaway party coming up! I ran over and signed up!