Heather's Free Tatting Patterns

~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

25 Motif Challenge #13, #14, #15, #16, #17, #18, #19, #20

Well I have a bit of an invasion here I even caught one trying to escape and explore the outside world this afternoon. I have my pattern perfected they are in all sizes with the biggest being the sugar and cream thread / yarn and the smaller ones are in size 30. These almost complete my 2nd 25 motif challenge :) Wowser I kind of like this sitting around and hanging out with my daughter until she is fully recovered maybe I can talk her into farming it out a bit longer HA HA!!!
Have a good evening all!!!
~Heather

1 comment:

battatter said...

Very cute dragons! I can just see them on a get well card..
"Dragon your feet? Get well soon!"