Heather's Free Tatting Patterns

~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

pre op today and tatting

Today is Shannans pre op appointment. Tomorrow is Nates psychologist appointment and Thursday is Shannans surgery... I really havent had alot of time for tatting I hope to get some done today after we get home from the doctors. I did say I had some tatting to show BUT havent gotten around to scan it yet lol lazy lazy lazy... Plus I am thinking about doing something different with the patterns. I so cant wait until Thursday is OVER!!!
After Shannan is out of surgery I will post via my cell phone to my blog here to let you all know everything went well.
I should go and get dressed and my hair fixed a bit dont wanna scare anyone with my wild curls UGH!!
Heather

No comments: