Heather's Free Tatting Patterns

~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~

Friday, July 24, 2009

TGIF!

I am so glad its Friday... Why you ask well I will tell you! Saturday I do not have to get up at 4am to get Dave ready for work or to get my son ready for his summer camp! Also Saturday my kids are staying at my parents for the night. Today I dyed thread 3 new colorways I will tell you the names. First before I do I am so in the mood for Vanilla Ice Cream???? The colorways are Vanilla Mint, Vanilla Berry and Chocolate Mint Vanilla... LOL Blame my daughter she had the idea for the Vanilla Mint and it just snowballed from there LOL. We are eating fake chinese for lunch now and then I am gonna "possibly" go outside and tat while she plays that is unless it starts to rain. Well I guess that is it for now I am gonna go call my mommy now
Have a good Friday
Heather

No comments: