Heather's Free Tatting Patterns

~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Well... Whaddya Think?


I gone and done it with the help of my husband of course.. somewhere around 7 - 8" of my curly red hair has been hacked off. Yes I straighten my hair only because if I dont I look like Bozo the Clown HA HA!! I went from this
to this. I am still not REAL sure if I like it or not. But its too late if I dont after all its only hair it WILL grow back

12 comments:

Carol Lawecki said...

It looks really cute Heather!!

Shogun said...

I like it!

*♥* Heather *♥* said...

Thanks both of you as the day is wearing on I am liking it more I got complimented at my hubbys work by 2 of the guys they liked it. Dave is still telling me "I like long hair" LOL men!!

Gina said...

It's a whole new look! I like it!

Sharon D. said...

I like it. It is really cute.

*♥* Heather *♥* said...

Thanks!!!

Pat @ My Tattered Elegance said...

I like it Heather, it looks very sweet on you. I love short hair.
Smiles,
Pat

tattrldy said...

The haircut looks good on you. Yeah, they love long hair - they don't have to take care of it!

Fox said...

Wow! A before and after story! Your new look is wonderful!

Bonnie said...

It looks cute on you, Heather!

Ladytats said...

looks good Heather, yeah men like long hair, don't know why, they can run their fingers through short hair too.

LadyShuttleMaker aka MadMadPotter said...

It's very cute!