Heather's Free Tatting Patterns

~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Guard Bear?? and Tatting patterns...

First I will show you I decided within the past week of resting my leg to organize my patterns I had printed out. WOWser I got 3 binders full THREE the top one is of my published books, the middle one is MY designed patterns that are available and the bottom one is patterns I want to do or have done, I still have more to print and put in. plus the tons of books I got and the several I just ordered from Handy Hands ohhhh the addiction LOL


Now I would like you to meet Blueberry, she is a sweet teddy bear that my hubby bought me for Easter one year she is so soft and cuddly. She loves to get into my tatting and play dress - up. So I decided to make her guard bear of my tatting she sits by me on my little table here and keeps my tatting safe. She looks loveable but touch the tatting and she will take your arm off.

4 comments:

Krystle said...

wow. That's totally what I was doing last night...was just on my way to blog about it....WEIRD!

*♥* Heather *♥* said...

Ha Ha maybe we were on the same wave length Great Minds Think Alike :)

Rachel G said...

i have done the same thing with my patterns. but i need to get more binders because i have tatting, crochet and knitting in one and it's a bit disorderly. But I bought a huge pack of sheet protectors and have been using those.

LadyShuttleMaker aka MadMadPotter said...

Congrats Heather you won this week's big prize in my Mondo giveaway...go check my blog!
Whoo hoo!