Heather's Free Tatting Patterns

~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Fall Exchange


Here is my gift from Sherry Matthews

male leaf pattern in size 50 thread so pretty and dainty






Here is my Gift from Linda Mageske

Ghost and bat are mark myers patterns done in size 20 thread and pumpkin by sherry matthews tatted in size 80




Here is my gift from Betty Jo

Betty Jo is a new tatter and tatted my leaf pattern into a bookmark in size 10




Thanks to all my pals for the beautiful gifts... Sorry this is so short but I got a sick little boy this weekend fever of 102.9 last night and today 102.4 it went down a little bit. He isnt that bad its just the fever and congestion and coughing he is eating ok too. So I dont know I hate when my kids are sick :(

4 comments:

greengal said...

Morning Heather hope your little one is better.
Jon Y suggested I contact you as you have done some of her patterns and similar ones using needle tatting. Have you any ebooks etc that contain a tutorial for this.
Kathy

❦TattingChic said...

What a fun exchange! I ♥ the fall leaves!

I do hope your little boy is feeling much better!

Isdihara said...

Great Autumn exchange pieces! Big applause to your exchange partners for doing such great jobs on their pieces. Did you photograph yours before sending them off?

Hugs to you and yours for feeling sick. Fevers are never fun. Feel better soon!

*♥* Heather *♥* said...

No I didnt photograph mine lol figures...
Nate is feeling better his temp this morning was 99.2 so i kept him home today just to be sure...
Green Gal I will email you I am not sure what you exactly are asking
THANKS