Heather's Free Tatting Patterns

~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

November 10, 2009 Tatting Tea Tuesday

Well today didnt yeild alot of tatting. I was busy with my kids and was feeling a bit down, sorry not explaining just know its nothing tatting related LOL
Anyways I did Jons motif from her book Tatting with rings and I did it different well nto really... I just used a 1  1/8" ring and size 10 thread it turned out pretty and in a neat color combination Pink and Brown... I have seen this combo together before but never really gave it a whole lot of thought that is until yesterday, why? well that story is for later possibly tomorrow hee hee
And I tatted a ring with no real pattern in Brown and light pink.

I had some sugar cookie tea its new holiday tea I wasnt real impressed with the flavor...

1 comment:

Katie said...

Oh, yessssssss, brown & pink. I like the combination, & those look lovely!