Heather's Free Tatting Patterns

~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Whoa!! Where did that come from?

David was ignoring me watching tv of course... I was tatting but wanted to give my eyes a little break and I just started doodling... I used to draw alot and then I had kids LOL Anyways I drew these 2 ladies free hand
They are drawn on a post it note lol

I see some ATC's coming about I also used to make them...

Here I brushed it in my paint program








HAPPY NEW YEAR FRIENDS! BE SAFE AND HAPPY AND OF COURSE TAT ALOT IN 2010 :)

2 comments:

Carol Lawecki said...

Happy New Year Heather! Your doodled ladies are pretty!! You should show us more of your artwork! Best wishes to you and your family in 2010.

Steph's (tat) Stuff said...

Happy New Year, Heather!