Heather's Free Tatting Patterns

~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

WOW tomorrow is Christmas Eve

OHHH MY GOSH!! Its here! I have all the "other" gifts taken care of, Cookies for Santa, I still have something to tat for my sister I dont know what yet, I still need to wrap everything for my family, Gotta re-figure my schedule on what I am doing on what day. Tomorrow is the BIG cooking day for me I cant wait I LOVE IT!! We are going to my parents tomorrow night for awhile then I think I will take the kids to look at Christmas Lights. The kids have half a day today and when they get home we gotta run to Ebensburg for my sons appointment. Then home, ahhhhh to be home is wonderful, but I need to vacuum and do some final cleaning up for Santa he dosent like looking at a messy house now does he after all I want him to bring me something LOL

Last night I finished up teacher gifts. Coffee mugs with chocolate YUM the male teachers didnt get a doily I didnt have time to make some manly colored ones ...



 and my daughter wanted somethng for her friends so I decided to make these... Its just the flower design with beads I came up with yesterday she loved it but I wasnt about to do the tiny one because doing those tiny seed beads with the needle threader was a pain in the butt LOL So I used size 10 thread and made some knitty cord for the necklaces. The red and white beaded one is Shannans I was up until 2:30 am doing these and the alarm went off at 4 so when hubby went to work I took me an hour and a half nap, I feel like I could use another nap LOL




Allright I am off to fill my car with gas and get some last minute groceries.
If I dont make it back in here MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!
♥ you all
(((HUGS)))
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
Heather

5 comments:

❦TattingChic said...

Heather, those gifts are super fabulous! I love how you put the tatted motifs on top of the mugs...they can be used as coasters! Or maybe you already said that and my defunct blog reading skills are showing, LOL!
Anyway the tatted flower pendants are wayyyyyy cool! Your daughter and her friends are sure to ♥ them, too!

victats@gmail.com said...

I love the cups and the necklace. How do you find time? I can't get that done and I don't have kids or a husband!

Kathy Niklewicz said...

I'm assuming, Heather, that you get about an hour's sleep each night! I honestly don't know how you manage to do all the things you do!

And I'm rather envious that you LOVE to cook for the holidays! It must make life SO much easier! The kitchen and I are on uneasy terms, even after 45 years of marriage. I dislike being in the kitchen, although I do cook on a daily basis for the two of us. (I have a little magnet on the fridge that says "Criticizing the Cook in this Kitchen Can be Hazardous to your Health"!! I usually manage to get us invited to other relatives' homes for holidays (yay!).

I admire your spirit, your energy, and your talent for coming up with so many clever ideas!

Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Maggie said...

Heather, your flower necklace design is fabulous. That motif is perfect for the May Day baskets I make for my neighbors. Any chance you might publish the pattern?

Tatskool said...

The teacher gifts are brilliant, they will love them. The little necklaces are a brilliant idea. happy Christmas to all of you.