Heather's Free Tatting Patterns

~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Tatting Tea Tuesday January 5, 2010 part 1

Part 1 is my TIAS I am currently tatting something else too that I hope will be done for todays TTT :)

I had to scan it with my shuttles still attached because I wanted Jane to see that I was actually using the shuttle lol... She told me to bury my needles ohhhh the nerve lol Maybe some-day but then again maybe not HA HA!!

I wander what it could be I am so clueless so far as to what it could be

2 comments:

tattrldy said...

Your shuttles look so cool! I have no clue as to what it is yet, either. I'm a very bad guesser so I'll just have to continue until it's done!

*♥* Heather *♥* said...

Thanks for the compliment on my shuttles they are my own clay ones I love them!!
I have no clue as to what it could be I guess that is part of the fun :)