Heather's Free Tatting Patterns

~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, October 16, 2008

25 motif challenge 13 of 25 part 2




My daughter happened to mention that the week of October 27th was red ribbon week at school... WELL I thought why dont I make some ribbons for their classes. I designed a few and didnt really like them I dont want them to be too complex as they are for 8 and 9 year olds. I used to in the past make for each holiday every child in their classes a pin and stuff. That got to be too much so in the last year I had stopped doing that and felt badly but you cant do all that suff all the time plus I was working at the time too last year.


Ok on to my design and pattern here LOL its so simple I didnt want it too georgous as I said I know my kids they will have it destroyed soon enough LOL
I have to make 50 of these so that is another reason I wanted it fairly simple LOL

Its made with a size 10 thread and a size 5 needle
R: 10 cl
SR: 5 / 5 cl
SR: 5 / 5 cl
R: 25 cl dnr
SR: 5 / 5 cl
SR: 5 / 5 cl
R: 10 cl
and your done
Simple and kind of neat

No comments: