Heather's Free Tatting Patterns

~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I'm so jealous

Looking at all that hand dyed thread makes me just drool. I hope to one day have a little extra jingle in my pocket so I can get some... but with hubbys job being up in the air as to what they are doing. He is laid off 1 day a week and we get no where near the amount of unemployment he would make in a day :( and my job dosen't want me back until January but for about 4 months I will be full-time ++ so that is something to look forward too catching up on bills and getting me some HDT so for now I will be so jealous and slobber all over my lap top :)
Those of you who do this please accept my compliments THEY ARE SO BEAUTIFUL...
Heather

No comments: