Heather's Free Tatting Patterns

~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The Mystery piece of Tatting....

... is another snowflake by Michael Meloy!! I demanded the pattern ;) not really I asked for it and let me tell you it was a joy to make. Once I got the hang of it (I used a needle, he used shuttles) it worked up really quickly.
The thread is my newer hdt made by my kids of course that is why its called Sha-Na.

You can find the pattern HERE
I am very please I got to tat it before any one else seen it!!
Thanks Michael!
Heather

3 comments:

LadyShuttleMaker aka MadMadPotter said...

This is really pretty....the motif and the HDT! I love the name!

*♥* Heather *♥* said...

Thanks very much the kids had so much fun dying it... I love the motif also definately one I need to tat again!
Have a good day
Heather

❦TattingChic said...

I saw Michael's pattern on his blog and I agree, it's really pretty. You've done a lovely job of it too. How did you manage to change your blog template and keep all your widgets??? Anyway, it looks really wintery on your blog now.