Heather's Free Tatting Patterns

~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Such Saddening News :(::..

First of all before I get to the sad news I am wanting to know if there is anywhere you can attend HDT-A (hand dyed thread anonymous) seems I am severely addicted to the point of where from 8:30 am this morning I was dying and messing with threads and its now 2:30pm mind you in between was phone calls lunch coffee break etc... but still LOL My god I am so addicted I cant sleep without first thinking of color combinations and stuff...

Now the sad news that has inflicted my life... I am out of thread to dye!! I am so sad I am near tears here, seriously LOL my husband laughed at me hysterically when I told him with such sadness in my voice. I created 7 different threads this morning well 3 I had already made but had an order for them from my mom so I had to make more. plus 3 or 4 I still need to tat motifs for from the other day... I just dont know what I am gonna do for now until I can get to buy more thread... (subliminal message... Buy my thread so I can create more... end subliminal message) HA HA!!!

Truthfully though I am sad that I am out of thread. I have things going on in my life that get me down and cause me to overeat, (stress eating) and get so down to the point of giving up on things, and I have found with my tatting, designing and now dying threads, its helping me more than I really knew in the last few weeks I lost 5 pounds may not seem like alot to some but to me it is.... And since I started to blog on here regularly, the kindness of my tatting friends, the compliments, nice emails, and shared experiences, have helped me ALOT!!! I want to thank you all!! and I love ya all too!! I have never had a better bunch of friends in my life!

Well I am gonna start my supper here in the oven sit and listen to Dwight sings Buck (I love that cd) of course I can listen to Nine inch Nails one minute and Elvis or hank williams sr. the next so if you see that sort of thing from me, dont be alarmed I am weird in that way LOL

I think that is about it.... I hope those who dye thread can understand my sadness
(subliminal message... Buy my thread so I can create more... end subliminal message)
(subliminal message... Buy my thread so I can create more... end subliminal message)
(subliminal message... Buy my thread so I can create more... end subliminal message)
(subliminal message... Buy my thread so I can create more... end subliminal message)
(subliminal message... Buy my thread so I can create more... end subliminal message)
(subliminal message... Buy my thread so I can create more... end subliminal message)

Have a good day
HUGS
Heather

No comments: