Heather's Free Tatting Patterns

~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas

Just wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas! I am super busy today getting things cooked and ready for tomorrow. The pumpkin pies are in the oven and smelling awesome and I am about to make the pumpkin cheesecakes here soon. I did both for Christmas because hubby dosent like pumpkin pie but loves my pumpkin cheesecake LOL I needed to have some pie so I made 2 for me and the kiddos I am sure there will be no problem getting rid of them LOL
We had ice over night and its not too nice out there it took hubbly longer to get to work today and Ned didnt even want to go out he was slipping and sliding.
Well better get back to my kitchen *sigh* seems like I live there most of the time lol
Heather