Heather's Free Tatting Patterns

~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

*Sigh* ... of relief

You know how I said it was down to the wire well I completed tasks for Christmas for the kids' teachers with 30 minutes to spair!! OMG I do this each year I always say I will be done ahead of time LOL
I just wrapped the last little gift my daughter wanted necklaces for her and 2 of her friends so I was up until atleast 1:30am and got up at 4:30am so I am a tad bit tired this morning!!
I am driving the kids into school today with thier packages and goodies for their party I really wish they had a whole day of school today! I need a day to relax HA HA!!
With tomorrow being Christmas Eve I will be as busy as a little bee.
I will be posting pictures later I need to look proper to go to the school so I guess I better run a brush through this hair and put on normal clothing not my comfy pj pants LOL
I gotta mail out books and go get a few last minute things and that is it!!
Until later...

No comments: