Heather's Free Tatting Patterns

~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, March 21, 2009

more goodies

We made a trip to Altoona today. Mainly to go to Lowes for my husband, but the first stop was Lenscrafters to exchange my frames from my new glasses, it ususally took an hour but it was more like 3 they kept snapping lenses and mine arent thin so I dont know what they were doing. My sons glasses came in too and I hope he dosent lose and destroy these ones, that kid is such a little terrorist LOL. Needless to say and I feel badly we didnt make it to lowes it was on the other side of Altoona and spending all those hours in the mall took it out of us, the kids loved it and I think my daughter will soon be BEGGING to go to the mall and shop Ahhhhh!!! lol BUT we went to Kitchen Collections and he got me an egg omlet maker / poacher thing, I love it but I really think he got it so I can make him real omlets LOL and then we went to AC Moore, I wasnt planning on spending ALOT of money and I didnt, but I found some neat clearanced items... mostly beads and a pack of rayon thread, the colors just popped out at me so of course I HAD to buy it LOL
I didnt get to tat today AGAIN hopefully I can here soon the kids are finally winding down, its after 6 and I am beat but I got a nice little pile of movies accumulated I need to watch, of course the teenager in me LOL got her twilight movie that may have to be watched tonight LOL but I also have Role Models and Night in Rodanthe and of course the first 3 seasons of Supernatural to watch as well!!! Ohhh decisions, decisions lol
Have a good night all
HUGs
Heather

No comments: