Heather's Free Tatting Patterns

~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

EVERYONE I NEED YOUR HELP PLEASE!!!


As you may recall in a previous post I talked a bit about Tracy Link my friends sister who was recently diagnosed with Stage 4 Breast Cancer... I am planning a Benefit Craft sale with the proceeds going to Tracy... I am asking if you would care to donate some crafted items, no matter how big or small for this benefit it would be GREATLY appreciated... I would need all the items sent to be my September 24th.

Look over to the left column I have a small write up about it...





October 4, 2009 10am - 5pm Prince Gallitzin State Park 966 Marina Road Patton Pa 16668 @ Muscrat Beach... I am asking my crafting pals if you wish to donate crafted items for this benefit craft sale, contact me at hjohnston@forspeed.com All Proceeds are going to Tracy Link who was recently diagnosed with Stage 4 Breast Cancer VISIT the PINK FOR LINK blog http://pink-for-link.blogspot.com/


We have started a blog for Tracy its still in the working. Also there is a myspace if you have myspace PLEASE join this in support of Tracy we all are going bald for support of her THE BALD WALL I have already gone bald for Tracy :)



Tracys brother Patrick is the one doing the pictures and he even made The Bald Wall video Part 1. Here is the video
THE BALD WALL VIDEO pt.1










.. Thanks everyone!!
~Heather

PS please feel free to post this to your blog, I need all the help I can get so far I only have 2 people crafting for this myself and my mom... THANKS!!!

2 comments:

LadyShuttleMaker aka MadMadPotter said...

I betcha I can come up with some things to send. (o:

...Please post some reminders as the date nears...me ol' mind is absent most of the time these days...

*♥* Heather *♥* said...

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU Sherry!!! This means alot! I dont think I could do it without help well unless they have a coffee IV I could give myself and stay up all hours and tat LOL I will post reminders about every other week and then as it nears probably weekly... THANKS AGAIN SO MUCH!!!
(((HUGS)))