Heather's Free Tatting Patterns

~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Tatting Tea Tuesday March 2, 2010

...FAIL...

yes I didnt get much tatting done today because I feel like complete crap. Nate had a cough, hubby got a cough with congestion, Now I have it and with my lung issues it usually ends up worse I have been feeling BLAH since Saturday well now I feel HORRIBLY BLAH... I didnt feel too bad this morning when I woke up so I got busy doing some things and chores so I would have time to tat and as the day wore on I started to feel crappier and crappier... I dont take naps unless I am sick well from about 9:30am until around 11:00am i was napping off and on here on my tatting chair cuddled up in a blanket with the dogs.

sadly this is all I got done today, so far


and this happened over the weekend :( I nearly cried these are my favorite shuttles I have i think 4 or 5 of them lol. I told hubby to FIX IT!! he said later... we all usually know what laters turns into, a week or more and "ohhh i forgot" so I too it upon myself to fix them a little super glue is all it took then something happened the darn glue tube popped and super glue EVERYWHERE on my hands UGH!! I had the tube stuck to me as well, WONDERFUL. It took awhile with nail polish remover tweezers and various files to get it off, I even pulled some skin off my fingers but hey the glue is off it felt so weird I told my son when he was being mouth I was gonna stick it on his lips, he didnt like the idea, I told him then I would glue his hand to his bare bum instead. Everyone laughed at that, I wasnt joking I was being serious, he loves to torture his mom well I think its time mom strikes back.... SUPER GLUE... ohhhh the many uses just like duct tape... Yep its the country gal red neck in me talking. Cant you tell I dont feel well i am acting goofy or am I being normal, who knows?

1 comment:

Isdihara said...

Hope you are feeling better SOON! And my goodness that super glue had it in for you, you poor dear. But I would have done the same for my favorite shuttles.