Heather's Free Tatting Patterns

~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~

Friday, April 15, 2011

Friday Again ... WOW

Well its Friday again. Seems the week flew by.

I am starting to get back into my crafting, once I post this I am going to arrange my craft corner that I use for my clay , resin and whatever else I decide to attempt.

Today is a month my mother in law has been gone, and 1 month 3 weeks and 1 day since baby Harlow has been gone. We miss them dearly, sometimes I just want to scream out but I dont. I have so many friends helping me right now alot of whom went through the same things. I am so grateful for you all!!

I made this last night, Its the beading that Debbie taught me and then I tatted around it.

Today I dont plan on doing a whole lot, my voice is starting to come back and I am feeling better.

Tomorrow my oldest turns 12, where did that time go?? I feel like I missed it but I didnt. We always say days go fast or slow but in reality they are always 24 hours the speed in which the day feels is dependant on what you are up to on that day.

Ok enough rambling for now lol
Hope you all have a super weekend
Heather

1 comment:

Miranda said...

That beaded/tatted piece is really beautiful!