Heather's Free Tatting Patterns

~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy New Year!!

Well Happy New Year!! I have missed you all and I hope to be back to blogging for good now :)
*This past year has been a rotten one for us, but this year will be better* There are still some things in my life that are really hard to deal with but with the help of some really AWESOME people I am getting through it!!!
I have been tatting and it feels so good to be back into that again. Before Christmas my friend Laura ordered 3 dozen tatted snowflakes, I of course had to make my own design and I did. I love these pretties, the pattern will be available soon in my etsy shop.


I have also been tatting up some hummingbirds :)




And Ginger had to get a little tatted something as well
I made some birthstone pendants one is mine the other is for someone else Mine has the angel dangling from it and the other is a grandmas necklace, kids on top heart grandkids on bottom heart

My Christmas Trees and a picture of one of my angels using a filter on my camera I love this picture


I also wanted to share a touching thing a dear friend done for me. My friend Jana placed an order for a pink and blue butterfly to be used as an ornament. She wanted 2 so I got my mind working and came up with one I loved it, she loved it. I sent them to her and then she wanted another one. So I also sent that to her. She sent me a text and told me she wanted the 3rd butterfly made for her so that she could send it back to me, in honor of babies lost. OMG I lost it. I was so deeply touched by this. There are no words to express how I feel! She said she had me do it that way so that she was sure I would make it, which in any other case I probably wouldnt have made it. It is so nice to have people in my life who care enough to do things like this or ask me how I am doing with the loss.



1 comment:

Eliz Davis aka Tatknot said...

Welcome back. You've done some inspiring work while you've been gone. The butterfly is darling. How ARE you doing? I wish you a very blessed new year.