Heather's Free Tatting Patterns

~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I have been Tagged by CAROL

Thanks Carol - Carol's Little Treasures ~ A Tatting Blog I got a tag woo hoo :) Thanks


1. go to your documents/pictures.
2. go to your 5th file.
3. go to your 5th picture.
4. blog about it.
5. tag 5 people …...


the picture I am going to use is the 5th one from today

Kind of funny the dog was aggrivating me alot after we got home, and I was having some peanut butter and he was begging of course and well I thought I would be cruel and give him some HA HA!! this was one of the many crazy faces he was making LOL
THANKS CAROL

My nominees are:

Judy from Painted Threads

Wally from Needles & Shuttles

Amanda & Jenn from Kind Over Matter

Sherry from Tatting Tales ~ All things tatting (its an obsession)

Clyde the Mad Tatter

There are many more I would love to nominate but I would be here the rest of tonight and the day tomorrow LOL

2 comments:

Carol Lawecki said...

LOL!! He looks like a little stinker! Nice picture though!

LadyShuttleMaker aka MadMadPotter said...

Thanks for the nom. My 5th picture is of my husband and I sharing a dinner. Since my husband is still in Korea it makes me miss him all the more.....