Heather's Free Tatting Patterns

~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~

Friday, April 17, 2009

Motif #12



Here is motif #12... A necklace (choker) for one of my best friends her Birthday was Wednesday but with work I didnt get it finished in time... I actually just got back home from mailing it a bit ago...

The pattern is so simple. its basically one huge chain.

You will need shuttle and ball do not cut the thread I used a size 3 thread in copper which matches the bead thing in the center.

CH: 10-8+(p)

Repeat CH 8 more times

CH: 50 cl

Cut Tie Hide ends...

Repeat for the other side, you can add clasps if you wish but mine is able to be tied and also when using smaller thread be sure to add more stitches.

3 comments:

Val said...

a simple but beautiful gift from the heart. very nice.

❦TattingChic said...

What a very thoughtful gift! Love the button/bead.

*♥* Heather *♥* said...

thanks I am really hoping she gets it today :) I cant wait to hear what she thinks of it
~Heather