Heather's Free Tatting Patterns

~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~

Friday, April 17, 2009

Its not every day you see this...


Its a green eyed dog with pink spots...LOL
Yesterday was my daughters 10th birthday "sniffle" and she wanted a dog drawn on her cake, it resembles a dog anyways lol but I thought i would be creative with the colors, the only reason for that is when I was at the grocery store yesterday I seen those sugar sprinkles and they now have flavored ones the green is green apple and the pink is watermelon they are good :) She loved her cake and that made me happy but I really wish she would stop having birthdays I told her that it was her last one she just laughed at her crazy mom :)

1 comment:

Val said...

a very cute cake! looks yummy. of course your daughter will look forward to more birthdays!