Heather's Free Tatting Patterns

~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Here is a GEORGOUS model with some tatting






Meet Irma she is my ummmm I guess you would say Grand-daughter? but she calls me mom ;) She is my daughters little girl. Uhhh that sounds weird too seen as how my daughter is only 10 LOL Anyways Irma loves to have tatting. She usually gets the goofed up or tested and restested pieces I make. Well since I have testers working warily away, there was a bit of a similarity in one of my designs to another tatters design in a book. SOOOOOOOO that meant I got to design another for my book I tried the other night but my head hurt so bad I just couldnt get into it. So this afternoon I got a design it is in Irma's hair. Irma's necklace was a "test" of sort for one of the designs in my book. And the butterfly is by Ellen Lai it can be found here the only thing about mine is its done a bit wrong but hey it gives me a valid reason to do MORE TATTING HA HA!!!

3 comments:

❦TattingChic said...

Yes, the model, Irma, is GORGEOUS!!! She's also FAB-ulous, DAH-link! LOL!

Oh, yes...test tatters working warily away...thanks for the reminder, LOL! Good thing tomorrow is Sunday...a day of rest and TATTING! :)

~TattingChic ♥

Clyde said...

What a super model. Always agreeable, works for free, posses exactly how you want her to and never complains. What a wonderfull assistant. If ever you need more test tatters I would be more than happy to volunteer.

*♥* Heather *♥* said...

Ohhh Tatting Chic... Take your time you are silly :)
Thanks for the offer Clyde I may just have something for you to test soon for me :)
And thanks for the compliments on my Irma she is the best model...
Have a good day...