Heather's Free Tatting Patterns

~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Tatting Tea Tuesday May 18, 2010

Tatting Tea Tuesday... what can I say about today other than AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! that was NOT a sigh it was a scream.

Nate had a BSC appointment today and I had to be more involved in it than I wanted too... Nate has been getting worse lately instead of better, (I love stress) His appointments are now weekly instead of every other week (more running YAY) And I have to make him another appointment to possibly see what is going on up in his noggin and meds, I really dont like the idea of him being on meds again but if he needs it and it helps I guess it will be good. So once that is said and done it might turn into 2 times a week running to Ebensburg.
 As I waited in the office for Nate to be out of his session I tatted a bit. This is something I started last night and I cant wait to re-do it in different thread and possibly with beads. This design requires 2 different sizes of thread, why 2 different sizes, who knows its just the way I roll lol I was using up some size 10 and size 20 on shuttles to empty them :) The pattern will be available once I get it perfected. There are NO joins at all. just chains, SLT, SS, R, and SR. Easy and fun. ohhh and 2 shuttles were used.

Its been raining here and raining and raining and... you get the point. its got me in a mood too I guess.

I guess I should be happy today though I woke up to a conversation on my Etsy Shop that I was included in a treasury. http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=131778

And I will be teaching in Georgias online tatting class on May 24, during the 8:30pm EST class I will be teaching my "minnies love" pattern.

David came home in a piss poor mood (pardon my language) he isnt talking to me and he is being ignorant, just what I wanted today, whatever...

Day 2 of my diet is going well I made myself some really delightful stir-fry and its diet friendly YUMMY!

Ok off to deal with crappy attitudes and get 2 kids ready for bed....

2 comments:

N. Maria said...

What a lovely, random design! Just goes to show how much you can get done....anywhere!

Vinnie said...

A pretty design!