Heather's Free Tatting Patterns

~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Sadness


I don't know how to say this without giving too much information.

On Thursday 2-24-11 I suffered a loss, a loss that has left me just confused as all heck.

It was one of those things that weren't "supposed" to happen. It was not planned either.

David and I spent the rest of that day just looking at each other and with me crying like crazy. If you are on my FB you know already. The kids don't fully understand but they know.

I probably will not be online alot until I can sort through all of this. I am confused, lost, sad, and heartbroken.

I haven't read email for a few days once I can focus properly I will get to people who have written.

Thanks to my special friends who are helping me right now, my husband and children whom I need now more than ever.

6 comments:

Teresa said...

So sorry for your loss, whatever it is.

Bonnie said...

I am sorry to hear this. My thoughts are with you.

Margarets designer cards said...

I am so sorry to hear your news. my thoughts are with you
Margaret

Aunt Robin said...

sorry to hear about your loss...what has helped me though a lot..comes from Buddha.."accept what is" "everything changes" and " have no expectations"

these are re-learned often over the course of a lifetime.

wishing you well..and wisdom gained on your life journey.

Anonymous said...

just a note to let you know i said a prayer for you

Lady Euphoria Deathwatch said...

My thoughts and heart is with you what ever the loss. Great or small, loss needs to be dealt with and I'm glad you are taking the time to do just that.

Feel free to email me on the side, If you'd like.

I've been through the death of a child, so I know loss deeply.

I'm here if you just want to let it all out or just scream how unjust it is.

Hold on to the ones that love you and know that life moves on in positive ways even after a loss.

Hugs, Euphoria