Heather's Free Tatting Patterns

~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, September 6, 2008

25 Motif Challenge 17 of 25

Click for larger view
I wanted some new flakes for my trees this year we are putting up a different themed one as per my daughters request for red. We have a white tree with blue and silver and one will be a white tree with red and gold. For this snowflake I used the 5 needle and 10 thread in red and gold with the golden sparkling strand (sorry I dont know for sure what its called)

Gold
CR: 2-2-2-2-2-2 cl rw
*CH: 10-10+ (next p)
Repeat * 5 more times
Cut tie hide ends

Rnd 2 in red
+ at any p on center
*CH: 10 dnr
Cluster
R: 8-2 cl dnr
R: 2+11-2 cl dnr
R: 2+8 cl dnr
CH: 10+(next p)
R: 4- --- -4 cl dnr
Rep * 2 more times
Cut Tie Hide Ends

No comments: