Heather's Free Tatting Patterns

~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Update & Giggles


Update on the VW Baja Bug- Its coming along slowly I may have to make another this one isnt quite right LOL I do have more done that shown here but I didnt take another picture yet

This is my inside dog Ned. He gets quite bored watching me tat and usually ends up snoring his little head off.

Updating photos on blogspot lol He was so interested he fell asleep on the lap top lol

Yep I left the room and came back and my thread with the partially tatted VW makes a nice head rest

And apparently a nice nose warmer too this is after I told him that my thread wasnt his pillow LOL

Dogs are something else arent they HA HA!!
Have a good day

2 comments:

snowy said...

Hello, and thank you for commenting! I love your photos, and your pup...I have also a blog where I post some photos, mostly not very good ones, but if you would like to see, here is the address...
http://wosny.livejournal.com/
there are pictures of my doggies too. ;)

❦TattingChic said...

Those are some cute photos of your pup!