Heather's Free Tatting Patterns

~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, August 8, 2009

#3, #4, and #5 of my 3rd 25 motif challenge

The one on the right is my #3 I already counted the left one and the pattern is HERE it measures 4 1/2" made with size 10 thread.


The top right and the bottom one are my #4 and #5 the other was also counted the pattern can be found HERE it also measures 4 1/2" with size 10 thread.
I used white thread and Sage Rose colorway by Bre-Aly threads you can visit her blog HERE and her Etsy shop HERE.
Ok I am off to go outside and tat its supposed to be nice and cool today I am taking complete advantage of it. Plus my sister in law should be here soon too.
Have a good weekend

4 comments:

Fox said...

These are very pretty! I like the colour of the thread and checked out the site you mentioned. It states that the thread is not recommended for tatting but it looks good online. How did you find using it?
Fox : )

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Very pretty!

*♥* Heather *♥* said...

I had no trouble tatting with it I did notice though that its a bit more soft than the white I was using. But otherwise it was fine...
Thanks all!!

❦TattingChic said...

Nice! I like 'em all! :)