Heather's Free Tatting Patterns

~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday, March 28, 2010

hmmmm? which one do YOU think looks better??

Well I am not sure which would be better? I know which one I like better and which one I like the look of better but I would like the opinion on what YOU think...

This was that one design awhile back that I was having trouble getting the right way. Finally got it but it required beads on the shuttle(s) I really really dont like that because it bothers me and takes me even longer to do the project. so I fiddled around today and did 1 with 2 shuttles and the other SCMR and 1 shuttles with beads on the ball thread

I really like the look of and prefer to do the SCMR one...

What are your thoughts / opinions??

11 comments:

Paula C. said...

I like the one with one shuttle and SCMR. I think it looks nicer and more precise.
Come check out my blog. I'm having a give-away for International Tatting Day =)

Red said...

Overall I think the Right one has nicer hanging rings, but I also like the square of the Left.

Fox said...

personally, I like the round shoulders on the SCMR. !

Sometimes the SCMR doesn't work, but in this case, visually, I think it is much better!
Fox : ))

*♥* Heather *♥* said...

Thanks so much. You guys are fast... :)

TypsTatting said...

I agree the one on the right looks nicer!!!!!

Isdihara said...

Yes, the one with the SCMR is more neat and gracefully curved. So far the vote seems pretty unanimous...

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I like the one on the right.

Ana Ruggeri said...

I love the new template, the other one was a little boring. I like the SMCR one!!!

Miranda said...

Me too, I like the one on the right. It is more nicely curved. I like the new background, too; it makes me think of sunshine and warm summer days.

Bonnie said...

I love beads with tatting, that said ....... From the tatting aspect of it, I know that beads on the ball thread are much easier to deal with than beads on the shuttle. So although both are pleaseing to the eye, I'd pick the SCMR w/ 1 shuttle concept.

Steph's (tat) Stuff said...

Count me in as one who likes the one using an SCMR!

Like the new blog background, too. The lemons are very summery.